Friday, April 30, 2010

Puzzles of life !!!

Just marvelling... why am I so baffled... Is it happiness or am I disturbed?? Excitation or upset!! Unable to gather a unique motive for the same... Just a thought entered my ‘World of Perplex Ions’ that let me squiggle something.. Might be it would end up making me concerted!!!

And here I am :)

After the invasive fever of IPL 20 – 20, Ongoing is the tantalizing Pantaloons Femina Miss India... and then we are again landed up in World cup of TWENTIES!!!
This Metamorphosis continues even if the World impedes for someone...
Now and then we have something or the other to enthral!!! The only thing which misses is we can’t go as according to the going!! And we get wedged somewhere!!
May be that is where I am ...

So perplexed with my present movements... that I always keep on flickering like a candle... Although the glimmer of a candle enlightens a direction feebly… I doubt if my shine spreads to someone... somewhere… somehow…!!
If I am failing to answer my ‘SOME’ confusions myself... Whose door shall I thud to get them answered!!!

Life unfurls itself at every curl … You never know what’s there in your carton, you are unsure of the next second also… Either it might be full of pains or it may turn bliss!

Life’s a puzzle... It plays!!!
I need to be a river to flow as smoothly even if wrings are in my alleyway!

O’ Almighty … Bless All …
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment